Let us be your voice.
At Bits & Fields, we have decades of professional experience developing:
- User guides
- Help systems
- Software development kits (SDKs)
- Marketing materials
- Web content
- Email campaigns
- White papers
- Instructional documents
- Technical references
- Search engine optimized blog entries and product information
- … and much more
While our many awards from the Society for Technical Communication can speak to the quality of our work, it’s perhaps more important to note that we don’t just write; we write for you. When we create your content, we know we are your voice. We listen to how you talk about your business, groups, or projects. We hear what is important to you. Because of this, we write differently for each client, since each client is a different person or business and has a different message to communicate. The one constant is the quality of the work we do.
Below are a few examples of our writing.
- Software quick start sample for AudienceScience: Welcome to the New Gateway DATA Lab
- Software manual sample for LapLink: Xchange Agent introduction from LapLink User’s Guide
- Software manual sample for LapLink: Xchange Agent conflict resolution from LapLink User’s Guide
- Technical marketing material for AudienceScience: AudienceScience Welcome Guide
- Technical writing for AudienceScience: AudienceScience DATA Predict Functional Overview
- Monthly articles and press releases for a scalp health treatment center: Lice Knowing You
- Equine health articles for a horse care blog: Lighthoof Equine
- Technical pre-sales content for AudienceScience: AudienceScience Media Audit
If you need help creating professional, clear content, please contact us.